swenex can prepare reporting and billing data on behalf of companies that manage properties and are required to pass on the costs incurred for energy, grid usage, charges, energy services, green electricity, etc. to their tenants for each specific rented property and in line with the ìconsumer paysî principle.
We will map your tenant structure for each property in our energy data management (EDM) system. The master data is kept up to date at all times via a modification process or direct access to the EDM system.
For rented properties fitted with their own meters, the consumption data recorded at regular intervals as part of our metering service is incorporated into the rent bill automatically. For rented space and communal areas not fitted with separate meters, costs are passed on based on parameters including surface area, type of use, percentage share or flat rates. Any amounts left over are calculated automatically and distributed pro rata.
- Transparent, legally compliant billing in accordance with the ìconsumer paysî principle
- Energy costs and service charges are passed on to tenants in respect of each specific property
- Cost elements for additional energy services can be freely defined
- Simple and straightforward to use, featuring a tree structure and drag-and-drop features
- Cost elements calculated automatically
- Electronic data exchange